Starting on April 1, 2020 all meeting warnings, agendas and minutes for official town committees will be posted on this page. Hard copies and archives from earlier meetings can be accessed in the town office.
Instructions for joining video meetings:
- Plan to join 5-10 minutes before the meeting starts in case your technology is a bit slow.
- Click on the link for the meeting you want to attend.
- Google Meet will open in a new window in your browser (it works in Chrome, Firefox, Safari and Microsoft Edge.) You may also download the Google Meet app for your mobile device.
- If you are not signed in to a google account already, it will ask for your name.
- Click on "Ask to Join" and the host of the meeting will let you in (be patient as the host may be multitasking!)
If you don't have internet access, you may call into a meeting by dialing the number provided and following the prompts. Note that your long distance charges will apply to the call.